To create long lasting positive changes in our lives, we must look within ourselves. You have the keys within yourself to feel better in your body, calmer, more confident, more positive and more grounded.
Working on our personal development aims at gaining a deeper understanding of ourselves, our values and talents. Personal development improves our quality of life and enables us to work towards achieving our dreams, aspirations and reaching our full potential.
Sophrology is a method that engages both the body and the mind to create a sense of wholeness and unity and improves mental and physical wellbeing. Sophrology’s gentle techniques easily fit into your everyday life and are performed in a state of relaxation which facilitates access to positive inner resources that you may have lost touch with. Sophrology is a structured method enabling you to know yourself better and reach a harmonious state of being.
As you allow yourself to explore and discover these resources during the sessions and you start practicing on a regular basis, you will experience gentle noticeable changes in your life. By going within, you regain the power to change your outer reality.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the areas of personal development that Sophrology helps with:
- Improving self-confidence, self-esteem and assertiveness
- Working on values and identifying positive inner resources and strengths
- Supporting the development and success of a personal or professional project
- Managing stress efficiently and improving concentration skills
- Improving the ability to adapt to change
- Developing a positive outlook on life’s events
- Improving interpersonal and communication skills
- Boosting creativity
- Improving the ability to find solutions and make decisions
Read more on the techniques used in Sophrology here.
If you would like to discuss how Sophrology can benefit you, do not hesitate to contact be by phone on 07929 056 135 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Face-to-face sessions are available at my clinics in Central London in South Kensington and near Bond Street or via Skype. The number of sessions will vary depending on your needs and I will be able to give you an estimate number of sessions during your first consultation.
Face-to-face sessions are £75/hour. 1 hour Skype session is £40. Payment is on the day if working face to face and upfront for Skype sessions (via Paypal).
Please note that there is a 24 hour cancellation fee.
Discounts for block sessions are available:
- Package of 5 face-to-face sessions (including recordings): £325.